This is a high performance Antenna Analyser, designed particularly for ham radio. The Japanese quality shows through. We will have it back in stock shortly.
AA-500MARKII SWR/Impedance Analyzer
Highly accurate analog cross needles display SWR and impedance simultaneously.
Full color TFT LCD display screen provides graphic and numerical SWR along with total impedance with R and X values.
AUTO SWEEP MODE
Automatically graphs the SWR on the LCD display. Choose any one of the pre-set amateur band frequency ranges and press the sweep button…in about 30 seconds the SWR graph is completed.
MANUAL SWEEP MODE
Choose the band, manually set the band-width you desire, then manually sweep the chosen frequency range.
MULTIPLE MANUAL SWEEPS
Should you want to make an adjustment to the antenna length, the position, height above ground, a gamma match adjustment, etc… you can overlay multiple manual sweep results in 5 different colors! Instantly graph and see exactly what happened after each adjustment!
Range: 1.8 – 500MHz (including 222MHz band)
- RF output level: 0dBm 1 mW
- Measured SWR Range: Analog meter 1.0 – 6.0:1 , LCD display 1.0 – 9.9:1
- Impedance measurements: 12.5-300 ohms
- Reactance range: 0 – 500 Ohms (absolute value) 1.8 -190MHz
- Battery indicator and selectable Auto-Power-Off timer
- Operates up to 9 hours continuous using six AA Alkaline or NiMH cells (not included) or use an external 8-16VDC 200ma power source (DC cable included)
- Internal trickle charger option when using NiMH batteries
- Size: 3.5 x 7.75 x 2.65 inches (overall)
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz with alkaline batteries installed
- Available from all major Ham Radio Dealers in the US