“Today I get to tell you about the AA-2000 Antenna Analyzer from RigExpert in the Ukraine. This is the Best Ham Radio Antenna Analyzer that I have ever owned, and it comes from a top-of-the-line company. Take a look at the link below for a DISCOUNT for my Subscribers from Gigaparts on this model, and all the other Antenna Analyzers.”
The RigExpert AA-2000 is a powerful antenna analyzer designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-600, AA-1000 and AA-1400 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
- Cable testing and fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads