Hello radio enthusiasts,
today we’d like to announce the release of the next version of OpenWebRX, your SDR web server that just got a little bit more convenient. This release introduces the long-awaited web configuration system that should greatly simplify setup and configuration of your receiver.
- Most configuration options have been moved to the new web configuration interface, existing configurations should be able to migrate seamlessly. Check out the migration guide in the wiki!
- A new user management system has been introduced to facilitate authorization for the new web config, also documented in the wiki!
- The documentation in the wiki has been overhauled in general to match the new web config system.
- The newly introduced modes FST4, FST4W and Q65 are now supported. Please note that they require the correct version of WSJT-X (2.3 or 2.4, respectively) to be installed to work.
- Added support for the new M17 digital voice mode. For more information, check out https://m17project.org/
- Added support for uploading spots to WSPRnet.
- New devices: Added support for Hermes HPSDR devices (thanks to Jim Ancona) and R&S network devices using the EB200 or Ammos protocols.
An additional note to all Ubuntu users: The packages and the repository have been updated to the current Ubuntu version, Hirsute Hippo. Please make sure to upgrade your base systems accordingly.
Best regards and vy 73s